NHS Training Services
Pension Schemes. Simplified.
- Over 40% of surveyed NHS Staff don’t feel confident that they understand their pension arrangements;
- Members are unsure of retirement plans and the impact of the increase in State Pension Age;
- Employer responsibilities in respect of pension schemes are becoming increasingly complex;
- The majority of public sector employers have responsibilities for more than one pension scheme;
- Would you or your members benefit from some support, education or guidance?
We understand the world of pensions can be complicated; we make it simple for trustees, scheme managers, employers and members alike. We measure our success by our clients’ satisfaction and we’ve been delighted to receive positive testimony from employers and members.
Why would you?
- Employers will understand and perform their roles and responsibilities within the scheme more effectively – resulting in increased productivity; better member service; improved employee engagement
- Employers will have a better understanding of regulation and data issues – resulting in a more efficient and effective service; increased compliance with regulations
- HR staff will be better equipped to assist members with their queries – resulting in reduced workload and better customer service
- Improved member engagement with their benefits – resulting in better understanding and engagement encourages more timely financial planning and better financial outcomes for the Member
- Makes membership worthwhile – members understand the value of their pension and benefits, which improves employee satisfaction, contribution to staff retention
- Training@MyCSP offers a wide range of employer training and member engagement solutions. We use experienced trainers and presenters with extensive public sector pension knowledge.
- Employer training courses are aimed at anyone who comes into contact with pensions as part of their role, including pension administrators, finance, payroll and HR staff.
- Sessions for scheme members are designed to enable them to better understand their pension from when they first join to when they leave the scheme.
Did you know?
How to get your members engaged
Click here for more information
- We are the leading provider of Civil Service Pensions employer training and member engagement. Our training and support services have gone from strength to strength since 2012 through the high quality delivery and number of satisfied delegates;
- In 2016 we ran over 500 courses in 50 different locations catering for 20,000 attendees;
- 89% of attendees felt our courses were very valuable and Excellent;
- We provide training and guidance services to the Civil Service, NHS, Local Government, police and many private sector arrangements.