What to expect... from your Civil Service Pension
Length 3.5 hours
This session aims to provide members with information in respect of the scheme benefits, additional benefits, family cover and what happens upon leaving the scheme.
- Who’s who and where to obtain further information
- How the Civil Service Pension Scheme works
- Contributions payable
- Benefits upon leaving
- The Partnership pension scheme
- Family benefits
- Boosting Benefits and put in place after Contributions payable
Benefits from attending:
- gain an understanding of the benefits available within the scheme
- understand the value of the pension scheme and the total benefits
- be able to calculate their pension benefits
- be able to understand their benefit statements
There are currently no courses available.