Member Tax Awareness sessions
Length 2 hours
A group session providing an overview of how Annual Allowance and Lifetime Allowance limits and protections affect those in the Civil Service Pension arrangements.
The sessions also provide an overview of the:
- tax rules regarding pensions savings
- partnership Scheme (AA and LTA impact)
- actions that members need to take
- options and flexibilities under Civil Service Pension arrangements
- HMRC calculator
- self-assessment completion process for pension savings
- protection and payment options available to members (Scheme Pays, protection)
- key dates and information requirements
- sources for further information and/or financial advice
- case study examples
There are currently no courses available.