CSCS Guidance Session
Length 2-3 hours
This course provides information to members of the Principal Civil Service Pension Scheme going through the process of an early exit or those who have been put at risk of redundancy. The course provides the relevant information around the options available.
Who should attend?
Members who may be affected by an early exit exercise, or are potentially at risk of redundancy through the Civil Service Compensation Scheme (CSCS).
- Scheme benefits
- Pension benefit statement information
- CSCS benefits and the process of early exits (Voluntary Exit; Voluntary Redundancy; and Compulsory Redundancy)
- What can I do with my pension on leaving?
- Topping up benefits on leaving
- Fringe benefits, for example dependant’s benefits
Benefits from attending the course
Members attending this session will be:
- more informed in respect of the options available
- able to estimate their pension benefits
- able to make informed decisions regarding their financial position.
There are currently no courses available.