What, How and When?
Length 2 days
We understand that pensions is a complex area so this two day course, goes into more detail about the administration procedures, documents and forms and the role and responsibilities of the Employer when delivering the Civil Service Pension Scheme (CSPS).
Who should attend?
This course is ideally suited to HR, payroll and pensions employees with a basic understanding of the CSPS, who wish to expand their knowledge in the day-to-day administration of the scheme
- How the Scheme is managed, including roles and responsibilities
- Forms and notifications
- New Joiners and the process
- Data and responsibilities
- What to do when members leave the scheme including opting out, resignations, retirements and deaths
Benefits from attending:
- have a detailed knowledge of the pension scheme requirements and processes
- be able to process joiners, leavers, retirement, death cases
- be able to perform basic pension scheme calculations
- be able to manage new starter and existing staff queries
|What, How and When?||Liverpool||Two days||25 Sep 2018 to 26 Sep 2018||