Resource Accounting Disclosure - Guidance session For staff preparing for the annual Resource Account
Length 3 hours
This guidance session is designed to provide participants with the information and skills required to understand the process and requirements of the remuneration report section of the annual return. The training will provide an understanding of the information provided by MyCSP and how this is calculated with the aim of reducing the queries you might have.
Who should attend?
Ideally suited for HR, Payroll and Finance staff that are likely to play a role in preparing the annual resource accounts for the National Audit Office.
- Understanding the process MyCSP undertake
- Understanding the key participants and their responsibilities including key dates and activities
- Understanding the results, what do they mean?
- What may cause unexpected outcomes?
- Example calculations including how the accrued pensions are calculated as this forms the basis of our calculations
- What the process is for sending the data submitting requests for both data review and disclosure information
Benefits from attending the course
- Understand the importance of accurate data for senior employees
- Understand the timescales for data provision
- Understand and follow the procedures for submitting data
- Be familiar with common errors and issues
- Be familiar with the calculations and results you will receive
|Resource Accounting Disclosure - Guidance session||Edinburgh||3 hours||13 Mar 2018||
|Resource Accounting Disclosure - Guidance session||London||3 hours||16 Mar 2018||
|Resource Accounting Disclosure - Guidance session||Birmingham||3 hours||21 Mar 2018||
|Resource Accounting Disclosure - Guidance session||London||3 hours||28 Mar 2018||