Ill health and Injury Benefits
Length 3 hours
Injury Benefits & Ill Health
The Injury Benefits and Ill Health course is designed to provide participants with an understanding of the Injury Benefit Scheme and how this links into pension scheme benefits, what ill health pension benefits are available from the scheme and any other options in respect of ill health.
Who should attend?
Ideally suited for human resources staff or any staff who deal with the pension scheme administration and workplace injuries or illnesses. This course may also be useful to those who deal with members of staff who are under review on capability grounds due to illness.
- What are Injury Benefits?
- Who are the key players?
- Eligibility and qualifying injuries
- Different types of award and calculations
- Compensation & Appeals
- What are the ill health benefits?
- The application process
- Other options available
Benefits from attending the course
- have an understanding of the Injury Benefit Scheme and the benefits it offers, when injuries are not covered, how to follow the process.
- also understand the ill health benefits and when this might be an option to explore for an employee and the process to follow.
|Ill health and Injury Benefits||Birmingham||3 hours||10 Oct 2018||