Length One day
Who should attend?
This course is ideally suited to HR, payroll and pensions employees who are new to the CSPS, who wish to obtain knowledge in the day-to-day administration and processes of the schemes.
- How the Civil Service Pension Scheme is managed
- The roles of HR, payroll and pensions staff
- Scheme benefits and how contributions are made
- Member eligibility and the procedures for joining the scheme
- What to do when members leave the scheme including opting out, resignations, retirements and deaths
- Member benefits, the processes and roles
- What to do when Members are re-employed and the effect on pension benefits and forms required
- An overview of the Civil Service Compensation Scheme and the forms required.
Benefits from attending
- have a detailed knowledge of the pension scheme requirements and processes
- be able to process joiners, leavers, retirement, death cases
- be able to perform basic pension scheme calculations
- be able to manage new starter and existing staff queries
- have an understanding of the Civil Service Compensation Scheme
- be able to understand re-employment provisions.
|Fair Deal Employer Awareness||Birmingham||One day||18 Sep 2018||