Come fly with me...on your 25 year holiday
How long does it last?
Who's it for?
Pension scheme members in the middle of their working life that would like to understand how the decisions they make now can affect their pension.
What’s it about?
This course informs scheme members how key life events could impact their retirement income.
The session covers the impact of different working patterns, parental leave, career breaks, part time hours and promotions. It also details the various options available to purchase additional benefits to help your pension fit your retirement plans.
What will I learn about?
- You’ll learn about how the Civil Service Pension Scheme (CSPS) works
- You’ll learn about key factors affecting how your pension builds up
- You’ll learn about how changes to employment can impact your pension
- You’ll learn about contributions payable
- You’ll learn about the benefits available to you when you leave
- You’ll learn about the Partnership pension scheme
- You’ll learn about family benefits
- You’ll learn about how to boost benefits
How will it benefit me?
- You’ll be fully aware of all the benefits available within the scheme
- You’ll know the values of the pension scheme and total benefits
- You’ll understand how to calculate your pension benefits
- You’ll understand your benefit statements
- You’ll be able to make informed career choices while considering the impact on your pension
- You'll know how to make your pension work harder for you and your retirement plans
Please contact our training team for further information on future dates and to discuss your preference on location
|Midlife MOT||London, TBC||Three hours||29 Apr 2020||