Employer Pension Savings Statement Awareness
How long does it last?
Who's it for?
The Statement Webinar is designed for the benefit of employers in administration and human resources who need to support employees with any aspects of the Pension Savings Statement
What's it about?
This is a live, free-to-watch internet conference on the Employer Pension Savings Statement. The webinar explains in detail what employers need to do when providing and funding both group and one-to-one, tax-support sessions for Civil Service employees who have received a Pension Savings statement.
A particular focus of the sessions is helping employees understand any tax liability they have incurred, and what actions they must take in the event.
It is vital that employers plan tax-support sessions well in advance, as there are strict timescales relating both to employee requests for quote information and the payment of any tax liability. Employers should also consider and arrange – well in advance of employees receiving their Pension Savings Statement – any funding provisions and communications needed when inviting employees to the sessions.
If you need any more information simply contact us at email@example.com.
How will it benefit me?
- You'll understand the calculation and impacts of Annual Allowance and Lifetime Allowance
- You'll understand the tax implications for the relevant employees
- You'll know all about the process and timescales involved in successfully handling the Statement
- You'll know all about the various booking options for group and one-to-one tax-support sessions
- You'll have a crystal clear understanding of why your employees have received a Pension Saving Statement
There are currently no courses available.