Employer Pension Savings Statement Awareness
How long does it last?
Who's it for?
The course is designed for the benefit of employers in pension administration and human resources who support employees receiving annual benefit statements and pension savings statements.
What's it about?
This is a free session to provide information about Annual Benefit Statements (ABS) and Pension Savings Statements (PSS). It explains the key aspects of ABS and some of the most common member queries. It will also explain what employers need to do when providing and funding both group and one to one tax support sessions for Civil Service employees who have received a PSS.
A particular focus of the session is helping employees understand any tax liability they have incurred, and what actions they must take in this event.
Employers should plan tax support sessions well in advance, as there are strict timescales relating to employee requests for quote information and the payment of any tax liability.
Employers should also consider and arrange – well in advance of employees receiving their PSS – any funding provisions and communications needed when inviting employees to the sessions.
If you need any more information please contact us at email@example.com
How will it benefit me?
- You’ll understand the calculation and impacts of the Annual Allowance and Lifetime Allowance
- You’ll understand the tax implications for the relevant employees
- You’ll know all about the process and timescales involved in successfully handling the statement
- You’ll know about the various booking options for group and one to one tax support sessions
- You’ll have a clear understanding of why your employees have received a PSS
- You’ll have a clear understanding of the information provided on ABS and how to deal with common queries