Annual Benefit Statements
Baffled by your Annual Benefit Statement? Book a place on our awareness course before 31 August to receive a 15% discount
How long does it last?
Who's it for?
The Annual Benefit Statement course is designed for members who need guidance on their Statement and how their scheme benefits are calculated.
What's it about?
This short course will help scheme members better understand their Annual Benefit Statement.
What will I learn about?
- You’ll learn about the Annual Benefit Statement itself
- You’ll learn how scheme benefits are calculated
- You’ll learn how to use the online Member Portal
How will it benefit me?
- You’ll understand the importance of the Annual Benefit Statement
- You’ll understand how to interpret the benefits statement and the benefits calculation
- You’ll know the options regarding increasing members’ benefits, and any other scheme benefits
*Please note that these sessions are delivered by webinar, and we are aware that members who work for the HMRC, Ministry of Defence, Home Office and Ministry of Justice are unable to access the webinar platform. If you are employed by one of these departments and would like to attend a course, you will need to do so by logging on via your personal smartphone, tablet or laptop/PC.
|Webinar: Annual Benefit Statements Explained||Webinar||One hour||22 Oct 2019||