CSCS – your journey through the process
How long does it last?
Who’s it for?
The CSCS course is designed for the benefit of all members who are, or potentially affected by, an employer exit scheme.
What’s it about?
The CSCS course explains the process and options available for any member leaving the Civil Service Compensation Scheme, either on a voluntary early exit or for a member whose employment has been put at risk of redundancy. The course explains the details of the scheme and the options available, including how to claim benefits, so that members can make fully informed choices.
What will I learn about?
- You’ll learn about the process of early exits, including changes to terms and updates (Voluntary Exit, Voluntary Redundancy and Compulsory Redundancy)
- You’ll learn about pension scheme benefits
- You’ll learn what you can do with your pension when you leave
- You’ll learn about early retirement and buying out the reductions
- You’ll learn about topping up benefits when you leave
- You’ll learn about fringe benefits, such as dependants’ benefits
- You’ll learn about the timescales involved
How will it benefit me?
- You’ll be more informed about the options available to you
- You’ll be able to estimate your pension benefits and make informed decisions
There are currently no courses available.