Come fly with me...on your 25 year holiday
Length Three hours
Who's it for?
The Pre-Retirement course is designed for members within 10 years of retirement who want to understand more about their pension, their options and the process they will go through.
What's it about?
These sessions will help you understand how your pension will be calculated, manage your expectations of the retirement process, tips on how to prepare for retirement and the options available to make your pension fit your lifestyle.
What will I learn about?
- You’ll learn about how your pension is calculated
- You’ll learn about lump-sum options
- You’ll learn about the different options available to you, including Actuarially Reduced Retirement, Partial Retirement and Re-Employment
- You’ll learn about family benefits
- You’ll learn about how to ensure wellbeing after retirement
- You’ll learn about preparing for a change in lifestyle
How will it benefit me?
- You’ll have all the information you need to design your own 10 step retirement plan
- You’ll be more informed about retirement and the options available to you
- You’ll be able to estimate your pension benefits
- You’ll understand the retirement process and its timescales
- You’ll understand what benefits are available to you and your family after retirement