Member Tax Awareness sessions
How long does it last?
Who’s it for
This course is designed for members who have received a Pension Saving Statement.
What's it about?
The session is run by a financial consultant and will give members all the information they need around tax.
What will I learn about?
- Tax charges, the calculations and how they are applied
- Member responsibilities
- Pension-savings information required for self-assessment
- Key dates that must be met when providing information
- Payment options
- Signposting to other sources of help and advice
How will it benefit me?
- You’ll understand how tax legislation can impact on your pension benefits
- You’ll be able to identify if you have a tax charge to pay
- You’ll understand the different methods of repaying any potential tax charge
*Please note - sessions listed on this page are open sessions only. To book sessions in-house at your regional offices, please contact email@example.com.
|Pension Tax Awareness||Canary Wharf||90 minutes - 2.30pm start||2 Dec 2019||