New Joiner Tool Lunch & Learn
How long does it last?
Who's it for?
The New Joiner Lunch is designed for the benefit of HR, payroll and finance staff who are new to their roles, or have been given pensions responsibilities, including how to enrol and process new employees to the Civil Service Pension Scheme (CSPS).
What's it about?
The New Joiner Tool Lunch & Learn provides you with the skills and knowledge you need in order to understand the process and terms involved when integrating new members of staff. This tasty and enjoyable working lunch also addresses the Pensions Questionnaire and the New Joiner Tool.
What will I learn about?
- You’ll learn about what a new joiner actually is
- You’ll learn about scheme eligibility
- You’ll learn what happens when employees re-join a scheme, including the issue of abatement
- You’ll learn about the Pensions Questionnaire
- You’ll be introduced to the New Joiner Tool and common issues related to it
- You’ll learn, through examples, how to use the New Joiner Tool
How will it benefit me?
- You’ll understand about scheme eligibility and the auto-enrolment requirements for new members of staff
- You’ll understand the impact re-joining has on any benefits already received
- You’ll be clear about roles and responsibilities relating to New Joiners
- You’ll understand the new-staff integration process, including the Pensions Questionnaire
- You’ll gain a good working knowledge of the New Joiner Tool
There are currently no courses available.