Ill health and Injury Benefits
How long does it last?
Who's it for?
The Injury Benefits course is designed for the benefit of HR practitioners as well as those who deal with the pension scheme administration and workplace injuries or illnesses. This course is also appropriate for anyone who deals with employees who are under review on capability grounds due to illness.
What's it about?
This useful course gives you a clear understanding of the Injury Benefit Scheme and how this links into pension scheme benefits, what ill health pension benefits are available from the Civil Service Pension Scheme and any other options in respect of ill health in general.
What will I learn about?
- What are Injury Benefits?
- Who are the key providers?
- Eligibility and qualifying injuries
- Different types of award and calculations
- Compensation and appeals
- What are the ill health benefits?
- The application process
- Other options available
How will it benefit me?
- You'll understand the Injury Benefit Scheme and its benefits and the process to follow and when injuries are not covered.
- You'll understand the ill health benefits and when this might be an option an employee and the process to follow.
There are currently no courses available.