Length Length 2 hours
Are you interested in changing your work life balance and taking partial retirement? Our Partial Retirement course explains the things you need to know if partial retirement is an attractive option for you.
Over the length of the course we will explore:
- what partial retirement is
- the calculation of your pension benefits
- what criteria you need to meet
- what is abatement
- how the partial retirement process works
- what impact will it have on your final pension
- what happens after partial retirement
Meaning that by the time you leave you’ll:
- be more informed about the options available on taking partial retirement
- be able to estimate your pension benefits so that you can make informed decisions regarding your financial position when you retire
So, if the idea of claiming your pension and continuing to earn a salary sounds like the perfect option for you, call our Training team now to find out more.
*Please be note that these sessions are delivered by webinar, and we are aware that members who work for the Ministry of Defence, Home Office and Ministry of Justice are unable to access the webinar platform. If you are employed by one of these departments and would like to attend a course, please contact us using the details at the bottom of this page.
|Partial Retirement||Webinar||2 hours||5 Sep 2019||