New Joiner Tool Lunch & Learn
Length 2.5 hours
The New Joiner Tool Lunch & Learn provides participants with the skills and knowledge required to understand the joiner terms and process, including how and when to use the pensions’ questionnaire and the new joiner tool.
Who should attend?
Ideally suited for employees in HR, payroll and finance roles who are either new to their role, have been given pensions responsibilities which includes how to enrol and process new scheme entrants. This course is also suitable for Fair Deal employers.
- Course content:
- What is a new starter?
- Re-joining including abatement
- The Pensions Questionnaire
- Introduction to the new joiner too
- How to use the joiner tool and examples
- Common issues
Benefits from attending:
- be able to understand the eligibility and auto-enrolment requirements for new members of staff
- understand the impact of re-joining on any benefits which have been received
- understand the roles and responsibilities
- understand the process including the pensions questionnaire
- have good working knowledge of the new joiner tool
There are currently no courses available.