Benefit Statement Awareness - via Phone
Length 2 hours
The Benefit Statement Awareness course looks at the benefit statement and year end process, the importance of accurate data and the impact incorrect data can have on benefits, the benefit statement format and how benefits are calculated – include alpha and dual benefit members.
Who should attend?
Ideally suited for staff who deal with any benefit statement queries from member or who are responsible for providing and managing the data as part of the year end process.
- Roles and responsibilities
- What data items are required and why; what do MyCSP need the data for and when do they need it?
- Year end and production time-tables
- What the benefit statement looks like
- How benefits are calculated
Benefits from attending the course
- understand the roles and responsibilities within the process
- understand the importance of data in the year end process
- understand the impact of incorrect data on their members
- Be aware of the year-end timetable
- Be able to deal with queries from members in respect of their benefit statement
There are currently no courses available.