Step by step
Three hours, two hours by webinar.
This session is designed for the benefit of all members who are potentially affected by an employer exit scheme. It will explain the process and options available for any member leaving under the Civil Service Compensation Scheme (CSCS), either on a voluntary early exit, or for a member who is at risk of redundancy. The session explains the details of the scheme including the options available and how to claim benefits, enabling members to make fully informed choices.
During the session we’ll be looking at:
- The different schemes – Voluntary Exit, Voluntary Redundancy and Compulsory Redundancy
- The compensation available when leaving on an exit scheme
- Your pension scheme benefits
- What you can do with your pension when you leave
- Early retirement and buying out the reduction in your pension
- Topping up benefits when you leave
- Dependants benefits payable from the scheme
- The process and timescales involved
Which means you’ll leave with an understanding of:
- The different types of exit scheme
- How leaving on an exit scheme can impact your pension benefits
And be able to:
- Calculate the compensation payment you could be entitled to
- Understand the process involved in exit schemes
There are currently no courses available.