Pension Tax 121s
Who's it for?
This course is for members who have a potential tax charge.
What's it about?
The session is run by a financial consultant and will give members all the information they need around Pensions Saving Statements and Pensions tax.
What will I learn about?
- The background of pension tax
- Annual Allowance
- Lifetime Allowance
- Your pension record and how to check your details
How will it benefit me?
- You’ll have the opportunity to review your pension with a pension consultant to consider any potential tax charge.
- You’ll understand your options and what steps you need to take.
- There will be an opportunity at the end of the session for you to ask any questions you have about your pension.
- You can pick a time and date for your session that is convenient for you. Due to the current travel restrictions we are currently delivering all tax training via remote sessions.
How do I book?
We are no longer taking bookings for one to one sessions through the website, but if you wish to book a session, please contact us directly us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to arrange a full or half day session for your employees, please complete the group booking request form.
Please note - sessions are currently being delivered through Microsoft Teams. Please contact us to arrange a time that is suitable for you at email@example.com.
There are currently no courses available.