Employers are facing a range of challenges in providing pension benefits to their employees. These include; changing legislation and regulation, demographic changes, cost pressures, resource pressures, increasing demands and expectation of service from members.
As a specialist pensions administrator we understand the complexities of managing pension schemes. Our proactive and flexible approach enables effective partnership working with our clients. We provide a long-term, quality and cost effective services for our clients – providing peace of mind and making their jobs easier.
What we do
Our clients benefit from:
- Best practice public sector pension administration delivered by a public sector mutual with unrivalled experience
- Increased efficiency and assurance of compliance to reduce costs and manage risk
- World class customer service and member engagement to ensure members understand the value of their pensions and actively plan for their retirement.
As a mutual backed by a market leading FTSE company we offer a unique model of partnership working - an integrated extension of our public sector client organisations. We also bring the additional capability, capacity, investment, innovation and commercial expertise of a market leading financial services company.
We run the third largest defined benefit scheme in the UK and maintain the records for 1.5 million members of the Principal Civil Service Pension Scheme both past and present, providing quotes, processing retirements, calculating awards, managing life events and transfers.
A selection of the clients we provide pension administration for:
- Department for Work and Pensions
- HM Revenue and Customs
- HM Passport Office
- Scottish Government
- Ministry of Justice
- Ministry of Defence
- Welsh Assembly Government
- House of Commons
- Forestry Commission
- Royal Botanic Gardens Edinburgh
- BAE Systems (New Fair Deal)
- BBC (New Fair Deal)
- NHS (New Fair Deal)
- Carillon (New Fair Deal).