Pension process consultancy and support for employers
Our expert team will work with you to identify and design the processes your organisation needs to meet your pension scheme responsibilities, from managing new joiners, leavers, member data, the interface with your administrator to auto-enrolment obligations.
New scheme? New administrator? New Processes?
Our PRINCE2 qualified project managers can also help implement your longer term pension projects while up-skilling your teams and outlining new processes.
On-boarding members into an existing scheme (including TUPE)?
There are a number of multi-employer pension schemes in the UK – both public and private sector. Employers therefore join and leave these pension schemes. We offer an on-boarding process to help employers manage the tasks, relationships, communications and transition associated with on-boarding.
Do you need engaging and impactful communications?
Then look no further than our multiple award Communications and Engagement team who can deliver compelling, eye catching and impactful campaigns to both your internal and external audiences. In house magazines, awareness campaigns, events, integrated social media – we’re here to help.
Our award haul so far speaks for itself:
- Gold Corporate Content Award for 'Best print'
- Gold Corporate Content Award for ‘Best use of Content in a Live or Experiential Setting’
- Silver Corporate Content Award for ‘Best use of Content in a Live or Experiential Setting’
- CIPR Pride silver award winner for 'Best Internal Communications Campaign'
- Silver Corporate Content Award for ‘Best Content Targeted to the Internal Audience’
- Highly commended for 'Best Corporate Publication - internal' at the Corp Comms Awards
- Highly commended for 'Best in-house team - media relations/internal communications at the Corp Comms Awards
- Highly commended for 'Communications Initiative of the year' at the Professional Pension Awards
- CIPR Excellence Awards Best Internal Publication (finalist)