Where we've been and where we're going
MyCSP will be attending the NHS Payroll Conference on 1 & 2 March in Kendal, Cumbria.
Organised by the NHS Skills Development Network in the North West the conference brings together staff from finance, procurement, pensions and informatics to share best practice, develop skills and network with other professionals.
MyCSP will be exhibiting at the event to promote our pensions training and engagement services. Come along and say hello to us at the event and tell us about your #PensionPlaylist!
We offer a range of employer training and member engagement solutions.
- Engagement solutions and sessions for members are designed to enable them to better understand their pension – from when they first join to when they leave the scheme. Members value their pension more, and can take more informed steps to planning a better financial future.
- Employer training and support is aimed at anyone who comes into contact with pensions as part of their role, including pension scheme administrators, HR, Payroll and Finance staff.
- We specialise in engaging information and interactive sessions for employers and scheme members.
If you would like to know more, chat about your organisation’s #PensionPlaylist, and see if we can help you to improve employee engagement with your pension schemes, call Katie!
Telephone: 01903 835717 Email: email@example.com
MyCSP has been shortlisted in three categories for this year’s CorpComms awards, the prestigious industry awards that recognise excellence from across the communications industry.
All three awards recognise the hard work carried out by MyCSP’s communications team, headed by Director of Customer Excellence, David Boardman, to engage and inform employee partners. The three categories are:
- Best Corporate Publication -printed (internal)’ for their employee magazine, MyWord.
- Best Internal Communications’ for their Winter Wonderland employee roadshows, which updated employees on MyCSP’s business strategy through the use of interactive sessions including adapted versions of ‘Play Your Cards Right’ and ‘Dragons Den’.
- Best In-house Team – internal communications’ for MyCSP’s creative communications approach to engage employees.
The CorpComms award ceremony will take place at a glittering event in London on 23 November. Fingers crossed!
LGPS Pension Managers’ Conference 2017
MyCSP and colleagues from our partner Equiniti will be attending the 17th annual 2017 LGPS Pension Managers’ Conference on 21 and 22 November in Torquay.
The conference, hosted by South West Councils, is a great opportunity for sharing best practice, networking and keeping up to date with the latest changes and challenges in the LGPS.
If you are attending, we look forward to seeing you – come along to the Equiniti stand and say hello. There is a chance to win a free member engagement session!
MyCSP is attending the 2017 EOA Conference at Hilton Birmingham, Metropole Hotel Birmingham NEC on the 27 & 28 November.
Would you or your members benefit from some support, education or pension guidance? If yes, please come and visit our stand and the Training Team will happily talk to you about financial education, tax and its implications, auto-enrolment and much more.
Or perhaps just drop by, say hi and share with us the soundtrack to your life #pension playlist. There’s a chance to win a free member education session too!
What is the soundtrack to your life? Do you need a pension playlist to help you understand if you are Livin’ on a prayer or Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered?
Did you know that:
- 78% of UK employees feel they need financial education from their employer;
- Members are unsure of retirement plans and the impact of the increase in State Pension Age;
- Employer responsibilities in respect of pension schemes are becoming increasingly complex;
- In the last 12 months the number of members affected by pensions tax rules has increased;
Would you or your members benefit from some support, education or guidance?
If yes, please come and visit our stand and the glamourous training team who will happily to talk to you about financial education, tax and its implications, auto-enrolment and much more.
Or perhaps just drop by, say hi, listen to the pension playlist and have a free cookie. There is a chance to win a free member education session too!