MyCSP is one of the UK’s leading pension administrators.
By investing in the latest technology and business processes, we are also one of the UK’s most efficient providers of outsourced services to both public and private sector organisations. One of MyCSP largest clients is the Civil Service Pension scheme, with over 1.5 million members and 340 employers.
MyCSP is a unique business. We are a mutual joint venture partnership between employee partners, who own 25% of the company held in trust for them by MyCSP Trust Company Ltd, and our private sector partner and Equiniti’s pension business, Paymaster, who own 75%.
We have an elected Employee Partnership Council which has a seat and full decision making rights on the Executive Management team. Employee Partners are also represented by a Director at Board level.
- Vision - Market leading pension administration, world class customer service, delivered by great people
- Launched in 2012 and based across two sites, Cheadle and Liverpool
- Employing around 500 Employee Partners
- Accreditations: ISO27001, PASA, Customer Service Excellence, IiP Gold
- Delivers award winning communications and engagement - winning 10 awards in 12 months
- Serious about Corporate Social Responsibility – donating over £200k to local causes and Employee Partner development.
- Four key values – Fly in formation, Make it simple, Have fun, Take ownership
- Our latest Employee Partner survey:
- 81% of respondents agree with our vision and values
- 81% feel that they can make a difference for the good of MyCSP
- 82% are able to use their initiative and suggest improvements
- 89% feel that their team cares for and supports each other
- 87% feel their line manager is fair and treats them with respect
- 82% value being an Employee Partner rather than just an employee
- 81% are willing to go the extra mile for MyCSP.
This division advises on a range of issues, harnessing the experience of an organisation that has undergone a significant transformation and emerged as one of the best in its sector. It offers full service pension administration for both public and private pension schemes.
We have in-depth knowledge and expertise in the administration of Defined Benefit pension schemes (both ‘Final Salary’ and ‘Career Average’) and provide tailored services to over 340 employers. But that’s not all. We also estimate, calculate and pay compensation for redundancy programmes and administer, pay and validate occupational injury benefit schemes for a range of public and private employers.
As part of our administration services, MyCSP:
- administers 15 different Defined Benefit, Defined Contribution and Hybrid pension schemes
- pays 670,000 pensioners over £6 billion annually
- supports 480,000 active members and 360,000 deferred members
- pays 17,310 expat pensions in 72 different countrys.
This division supports organisations which need specific help with a business problem, either as a short-term stopgap or an outsourced solution. We support organisations by providing industry leading knowledge and expertise. Clients include BAE systems, the NHS and City Health Partnership.
This division offers a full suite of training services for employers, trustees and members, on a wide range of pension related topics and legislative change - both face to face and via webinars.
Our most recent engagement product, ‘Pension Power’ is multi award winning has been delivered to members in countries as geographically diverse as Mexico, China and Abu Dhabi.